Safety and health management systems
according to OHSAS 18001 and SCC
SHM systems support the health of the employees and so minimise lost working hours and costs
Safety and health management systems have nothing to do with healthcare, hospitals or medical care. With an active safety and health
management system these things should not be necessary. Similar to environmental management systems –
it is rather a matter of the observance of legal regulations that are relevant to safety. It is about the realisation of optimal technical measures for the safety of employees and the determination of organisational framework requirements to promote the health of the staff best possible.
Based on the review and analysis of safety and health relevant aspects, the continuous improvement of working conditions is realised.
That leads – so far as required – also to a certification according to OHSAS 18001 or SCC.
As technical safety centre KEC of course is well qualified in this field. In the course of the implementation of a safety and health management system we support our customers with following advantages:
- Lower costs due to a reduction of lost working hours and less occupational accidents
- A rise in staff motivation as a result of safe workplaces
- Legal compliance by the observance of the occupational health and safety requirements
- Minimisation of the liability risk for managers and owners by the observance of regulations that are relevant to safety
- Prevention of emergencies and accidents
BACK • TO THE TOP