Environmental law, occupational safety and health law
Commercial activities are based on the observance of the respective regulations, whereas especially the ‘environmental law’ for many companies is unclear and complex. Did you know for example, that not authorised facilities or machines with accidents at work can lead to convictions and that insurances do not have to keep to their indemnifications?
Especially the new criminal law for corporations and enterprises with fines up to € 1.800.000,- challenges organisations to know their appropriate regulations and to realise them internally. This primarily concerns the observance of legal authorisations and of all other general regulations like directives and regulations from the EU, federal states as well as agreements under private law.
Additionally, all contracts, requirements from insurances etc. have to be considered and their observance has to be assured. Many companies profess themselves unable to deal with these requirements. Here, we can provide useful assistance.
Due to the combination of technicians, natural scientists and legal experts at KEC we can offer our customers legal support and technical interpretation and we can work out solutions together with our customers.
The overall aim of our services in the field of legal conformity (legal compliance) is the observance of relevant legal regulations in the field of environment and/or operational safety, to
- minimise the liability risk of our customers and
- bring transparency into the complicated environmental regulations and regulations concerning health and safety.
Your benefit from a support by KEC:
- Legal conformity due the support with notification audits (e.g. according to § 82b of the Austrian Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act) and consolidation (update of legal authorisations),
- Development and update of regulation registers that are adjusted to the particular conditions for our customers (responsibilities according to the single relevant articles from the customer-specific laws, ordinances, contracts, etc.),
- Support for the inspection of technical facility sites in due time by the use of our software KEC-LexTool,
- Minimisation of liability risks for owners, managers and responsible representatives as well as for all employees,
- Legal certainty,
- Good relationships to public authorities.
BACK • TO THE TOP