'Consolidation' / update of legal authorisations
In a so called 'consolidation' project according to Austrian Environmental management law
- all legal authorisations are merged in one notification,
- existing authorisations are analysed and reviewed and
- a clearly and effective documentation of facilities is developed.
The Austrian Environmental management law (‘Umweltmanagementgesetz 2002’) allows that Austrian companies clear up their situation concerning authorisations, clear obsolete requirements and get the possibility to authorise not yet permitted adjustments at the same time.
We have accompanied numerous of organisations in Austria successfully to their licensing notice, preparing the application documents and giving support for the negotiations with authorities.
The advantages for your company
- ONE notification substitutes the multiplicity of existing authorisations
- Legal certainty as a result of the official review of the consolidated authorisations
- Facilitation for revision procedures in the future based on the consolidated notification
- Abolition of all non-representational points of notifications
- Abolishment of inconsistencies in notifications
- Authorisation of eventual deviations
- Improvement of the contact with authorities
BACK • TO THE TOP