Legal conformity with software supportKEC-LexTool obligation management supports the recording and traceability of obligations which result from your relevant (legal) regulations (concerning legal obligations, requirements of notifications, maintenance plans, results from audits…). It enables a professional management of legal requirements and helps to ensure legal compliance.
The basis of KEC-LexTool is a database which contains all important legal regulations in the field of environment and employee protection on EU, national and provincial level. The database is adapted to the specific circumstances together with the customer and will optionally be updated regularly.
Additionally, the existing operational facilities can be documented in terms of a detailed facility-description. Subsequently, they can be directly assigned to recorded obligations. This enables to generate facility-specific consequences (inspection events, identified defects, measures and deadlines for the correction, check of the effectiveness of the measures) including responsible positions and observe them constantly and traceably.
The integrated date alert system informs the user about outstanding inspections and correction of defects. Date alerts can be allocated and edited directly through KEC-LexTool or through the web-interface or the e-mail system. For the output of reports various filter operations are available. Consequently, the selection can be constricted to specific facilities or responsible persons.
KEC-LexTool is available on the base of Austrian as well as German regulations. The application can be used as single or multi user version. The multi user version additionally offers a web-interface that makes possible a user-specific editing. With additional add ons web-functionalities (KEC-LexToolWeb©), reminder by e-mail and several import and export functionalities (e.g. to MS Excel®) are possible.
Your advantages by the use of KEC-LexTool
- Reduction of the effort for observing and tracking legal obligations
- Securing the observance of inspection dates
- Optimised filtering of the relevant obligations stemming from legal regulations
- Support for the correction of defects in time
- Support for the audit according to §82b of the Austrian Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act
- Securing legal conformity (Legal Compliance) according to EMAS-V and ISO 14001
- Support for a continuous and comprehensible improvement process in the company
BACK • TO THE TOP